I've heard so much about the many cats cafe in Seoul and I can't help but to wonder why something similar can never take flight in the small red dot I call home. Possibly due to the authorities (nothing surprising).
Enroute there, we did encounter much difficulty in locating the cafe as there wasn't clear instructions how to get there and when we followed the map provided by the tourist counter, we came face to face with a dead end with no clear signs that this is the place we were looking for.
And so, we gave up and decided to walk the shops in the area.
And found it. (Life always plays jokes on you yeah)
Obviously, its not very obvious
Even though we're pretty sure this is the place we wanted to find, we were apprehensive. The place looks run down and what should we do when we get there? No idea. Even on the way up the stairs to level 3, we were still unsure.
I also realised that the moment we came to the door, we totally forgot everything and we're totally focused on the cats. I also forgot to take pictures of the entrance and ticketing machine. In short, we got to change our shoes to their slippers, pay a ticket each and along which comes with a drink of your choice.
There's just so many of them and are pedigrees!
Look at the props. I thought run-wheels only apply to hamsters!
This lovely one snuggled in my arms for a good 30 mins. I never knew cats could be so loving (unlike the fat one I have at home)
This one has to be epic face!
Just if you wonder, his face is like that. damn cute!
Hey buddy, how's life down there?
Goners
"Hey bro, you taking my pic?"
That's all folks. In case you drop by Seoul, do visit!
Gio Cats Cafe
| Address | |
| 12-6, Wausan-ro 21-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul 서울특별시 마포구 와우산로21길 12-6 (서교동) | |
No comments:
Post a Comment