Meet my new friend and addition to my family - Ocha the British Shorthair (BSH)!
Adopted him from a friend who took him over from a fella who couldn't keep them any longer due to severe allergies to fur on the 8th July 2012 and he spends the first 2 days hiding under my bed not eating. All's fine after the 3rd day and over time, he started exploring beyond his boundaries and loves to spend the entire day sleeping on the cool marble floor in the living room and following me into the room when I am home.
Don't be fooled by his fierce looks, he's a real gentle and 'gutless' fella.
He does annoy me at times and because of him I have lost countless sleep, but I guess he's worth it. Ever since he came into my life, grandma (although skeptical of his fierce looks initially) has also found a companion in him and he's the only one keeping her company for the whole day.
Hopefully he'll continue to be healthy and happy =)
No comments:
Post a Comment